NLP for Personal Development
Learn NLP to help yourself in life
5 day NLP Training for you
2018 dates for the 5-day NLP for Personal Development
Feb - 2018
9:30am – 5pm
Apr - 2018
Thu 12th Apr – 16th Apr
9:30am – 5pm
Jun - 2018
Thu 21st Jun – 25th Jun
9:30am – 5pm
Benefits of the course
- Understand yourself deeply
- Create compelling goals you are more likely to achieve
- Communicate with people in “their way”
- Asking questions to change your view
- Deliver effective feedback which builds awareness
- Customise your own language and patterns to develop great levels of rapport
- Understand and begin to read body language and tells
- Uncover a person’s deep values and drivers
- Overcome obstacles and blockages
- Grow in confidence
NLP for Personal Development Overview
This is a 5 day NLP programme and it’s aimed to give you new skills and understandings about yourself. Essentially this is a stripped out version of the full NLP practitioner course and is designed to give you all the benefits without the need to go through the accreditation.
People discover NLP for personal development as it promises to change a person’s attitudes, beliefs, habits and thoughts. In truth, the strategies are very effective when applied, but work is required.
No one ever really knows NLP. The study is all about discovering what works. From studying what works, patterns and techniques are revealed. This means once you embark on your learning of NLP you too will discover that the more you learn, the more you notice even more possibilities and ways to apply it.
Usually, more questions. Training in NLP is very personal. Even when a group of individuals choose to train in NLP specifically for personal development, each of them has their own style and ways in which they are planning to apply their learning and new skillset. With that in mind, please feel free to contact me to discuss your requirements.
How I Use NLP
I’ve been a coach using NLP since 2007. However, I was first exposed to NLP in 2003. I trained, read books, listened to tapes (It was quite some time ago) all to get as much information about NLP as I could. I went from an angry, stressed frustrated person with a stammer, to who I am today. I can assure you, I’m very different now.
I talk a lot that we are either in 2 places in our lives, growing or dying. Learning NLP is a great way to keep on growing. NLP is the study of what works and therefore I use NLP personally daily, without fail.
- Self-Control – Who’s driving the bus
- Beliefs of NLP – Rapid breakthroughs by changing old unhelpful belief patterns
- State control – Don’t let others ruin your day
- Access desired state rapidly
- Remove unhelpful associations picked up during your life
- Manage yours and other peoples state
- Basics of the Meta model
- Basics of the Milton model
- Challenging people artfully
- Hypnotic language used in the real world.
- Discover how we code our experience
- Learn how differently will all experience the world
- Understand what others are thinking just by watching them
- Make powerful connections with people while talking.
- Gain insight, from other people’s point of view
- Understand the process behind another person’s perception
- Be skilled at conflict resolution
- Think more rationally and logically
- Discovering values
- Discovering motivation direction
- Removing values clashes
- Value elicitation and hirachy
- How to set and structure goals
- Uncover motivations to keep on achieving goals
- Teach others how to set compelling goals
- Live on-purpose
- Uncover helpful strategies from other people
- Breakdown, unwanted strategies that are holding you back
- Be flexible and use other people strategies for mutual benefit
- Changing unwanted habits, behaviours and feelings
- Removing phobias
- Changing feelings of old unwanted events
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this course is right for me?
This course is 5 days of the NLP practitioner course. This is not a fully accredited course as it does not fulfil the criteria in terms of course hours for ANLP
If you are not necessarily looking for accreditation but you do want the skills and methodologies then this 5 day course could be great for you.
How will learning NLP help me?
- Understanding yourself and how you think.
- Understanding how others think.
- Enhanced communication. No more getting cross wires or feel like you’re talking a different language.
- Learn strategies for change. This could be for increasing motivation, dedication. Getting rid of old unwanted habits and behaviours.
- Dealing with difficult people.
- Improved delegation and management skills.
- An enriched life by reprocessing events and memories.
- Tools and resourses for you to use in many ways
There are so many NLP trainers. Why should I train with Mike?
The relationship between the trainer and trainee is paramount. Even though all training courses run over a few days, it’s beneficial when a person comes on a course and they get the idea of how that course will be delivered. For me, choose a trainer who you have a connection with from the content they put online. This is one of the reasons we have a phone call before committing to the training and why I have an ever-growing online NLP training resource.
Experience: I have been a hands on therapist, coach and trainer for over 10 years. This means I have worked with and see about every possible scenario when it comes to creating change.
Business: I have real passion and experience for business. I have started a company and sold that on in only 3 years. I have also coached hundreds of companies (The people really) so this is an area of expertise.