Sales Training with NLP
NLP and sales
2 day + NLP Training to boost sales performance.
All NLP for Sales Courses are run In-house
Enquire to arrange a discovery session
Benefits of the course
- Understand the buyer’s key motivators and drivers
- Build self-confidence as a sales professional
- Understand your behaviours and how it impacts the sale/relationship
- How to overcome challenges
- The psychology of the sale
- Creating agreements in any situation
- Overcome obstacles and blockages
- Grow in confidence
NLP for Sales Overview
This is a minimum 2-day sales course. The course is built on the fundamentals of sales and NLP. Then we bolt on additional modules based on your requirements. In order to back up our offer of only delivering training that has a measurable impact, all in-house training starts with a discovery session.
Usually, more questions. Contact me to arrange a discovery session. During this time we can map out your current sales process and areas for improvement. I only deliver sales training when we know the work we do will have a direct impact on your business.
How I Use NLP
I’ve been a coach using NLP since 2007. However, I was first exposed to NLP in 2003. Since that time I have formed and sold businesses, coached and trained hundreds of businesses. And sales using NLP has been an important part of that process.
- Self-Control – Who’s driving the bus
- Beliefs of NLP – Rapid breakthroughs by changing old unhelpful belief patterns
- State control – Don’t let others ruin your day
- Access desired state rapidly
- Remove unhelpful associations picked up during your life
- Manage yours and other peoples state
- Basics of the Meta model
- Basics of the Milton model
- Challenging people artfully
- Hypnotic language used in the real world.
- Discover how we code our experience
- Learn how differently will all experience the world
- Understand what others are thinking just by watching them
- Make powerful connections with people while talking.
- Gain insight, from other people’s point of view
- Understand the process behind another person’s perception
- Be skilled at conflict resolution
- Think more rationally and logically
- Discovering values
- Discovering motivation direction
- Removing values clashes
- Value elicitation and hirachy
- How to set and structure goals
- Uncover motivations to keep on achieving goals
- Teach others how to set compelling goals
- Live on-purpose
- Uncover helpful strategies from other people
- Breakdown, unwanted strategies that are holding you back
- Be flexible and use other people strategies for mutual benefit
- Changing unwanted habits, behaviours and feelings
- Removing phobias
- Changing feelings of old unwanted events
Sales Has Changed
More to the point, the way in which we buy has changed.
Only a few years ago the salesperson job was to “sell and show.” They would explain all of the options, features and benefits and conduct a “needs analysis” for us to make sure they had all of the relevant points covered. Then we, the buyer would be guided by the options and we could make a decision on what to purchase.
Now…. we the buyer, conduct a full needs analysis, we do the due diligence, we read reviews and do the research. The salesperson’s role has been transformed. No longer can they try to “sell” the product or service, they must also show and know that the buyer will have already done a substantial amount of research. Real value must be demonstrated to win the sale.
Thankfully, people value, honesty, likeability and trust. NLP can fast track this process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this course is right for me?
This course is not an NLP accredited course. This is only due to the unknown course structure as its a bespoke offering.
How will learning NLP help me?
- Understanding yourself and how you think.
- Understanding how others think.
- Enhanced communication. No more getting cross wires or feel like you’re talking a different language.
- Learn strategies for change. This could be for increasing motivation, dedication.
- Dealing with difficult people.
- Improved delegation and management skills.
- An enriched life by reprocessing events and memories.
- Tools and resourses for you to use in many ways
There are so many NLP trainers. Why should I train with Mike?
The relationship between the trainer and trainee is paramount. Even though all training courses run over a few days, it’s beneficial when a person comes on a course and they get the idea of how that course will be delivered. For me, choose a trainer who you have a connection with from the content they put online. This is one of the reasons we have a phone call before committing to the training and why I have an ever-growing online NLP training resource.
Experience: I have been a hands on therapist, coach and trainer for over 10 years. This means I have worked with and see about every possible scenario when it comes to creating change.
Business: I have real passion and experience for business. I have started a company and sold that on in only 3 years. I have also coached hundreds of companies (The people really) so this is an area of expertise.