Perpetual Notion Ltd t/a Mike Sweet is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Perpetual Notion Ltd t/a Mike Sweet may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from April 2008.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
Contact information including email address:
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Mike Sweet – 2 Monmouth Grove – Kingsmead – Milton Keynes – MK4 4AY.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. I will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The Site is operated and wholly owned by Perpetual Notion Ltd t/a Mike Sweet
Directions for use of MikeSweet.co.uk – IMPORTANT INFORMATION
The Site lists and describes a number of downloads of spoken-word hypnosis script recordings which may be purchased online by following the simple instructions on the Site. Your purchase of any hypnosis audio downloads subject to confirmation by us and governed by these terms and any other conditions specified on the Site or in emails or other product information from us at the time of purchase.
The Site is intended to help you to benefit from the positive effects of hypnosis, NLP,
- You must be 18 years of age or have parental consent before using this website, training or products, or any of our affiliates’ products or services.
- You must always follow the guidance notes and advice accompanying any downloads or content on the Site. When listening to downloaded hypnosis sessions, you must be in a place where you can safely relax and sleep. Never listen to hypnosis sessions whilst driving or operating machinery.
- By purchasing any hypnosis downloads via the Site you shall be entitled to:
- Download the hypnosis download as an MP3 file onto a single computer or by any other means agreed between us from time to time;
- Save a copy of the hypnosis download onto a CD, tape, mini-disc, MP3 player or onto the hard drive of your computer;
- Use the hypnosis download by listening to it for your own personal use in accordance with any instructions given to you by us.
You must not use any content of the Site or Perpetual Notion Ltd t/a Mike Sweet for any commercial
We reserve the right to suspend the Site at any time for operational, regulatory, legal or other reasons. We may terminate your use of the Site with immediate effect if you breach any of these terms. If you are purchasing hypnosis downloads as a consumer, nothing in these terms shall be deemed to have affected your statutory rights.
Permitted use of other Site content
With respect to other material available from the Site (such as the e-mail hypnosis
Intellectual Property Rights
The Site including all hypnosis downloads, hypnosis scripts, 1-2-1 session, training and coaching or other content provided by us to you (together “Content”) are all protected by our intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyright and
Except as expressly authorised by us, you may not copy, download, adapt, alter, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, communicate or make available to the public or create derivative works of any Content, in whole or in part.
Dealings with Third Parties and Links
The Site may provide links to other
Any dealings by you with any third party on or through the Site shall be solely between you and that third party and, so far as permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage which you may incur as the result of any such dealings.
We are confident that you will achieve positive benefits by using the hypnosis downloads that you purchase. If you find that the hypnosis download does not achieve what you wanted, contact us to let us know within 30 days from the date of purchase and we will refund you in full. No questions asked. This guarantee is restricted to one order per customer, although this may be waived at management discretion for customers with an established order history of non-refunded purchases over a period of 6 months or longer.
Our customer service team will normally deal with your refund request within 24 hours. If you have not received a reply from us after 48 hours, please check your spam or junk folder as sometimes legitimate emails get put there by mistake. If you haven’t had a response, please contact us again, making sure your contact email address is entered correctly.
More information on delivery and refunds here
Your use of the Site is at your sole risk. The Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and we do not guarantee that the Site will be suitable for your purposes and requirements. Nothing
In making this site available, no medical, client, advisory, fiduciary or professional relationship is implicated or established between us.
The Content has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice. We use reasonable care in compiling and presenting the Content, but we can give no guarantee that the Content is complete, accurate or up to date.
So far as permitted by law, and except in respect of death or personal injury arising from negligence, our liability for loss or damage of any kind resulting from the use of the Site or any Content, advertisements or products provided or distributed through the Site including, without limitation, economic loss or any special, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage, whether or not the possibility of such loss has been notified to us shall be limited to the aggregate purchase price of your hypnosis downloads.
The foregoing will apply whether such loss or damage arises in contract, negligence, under statute or otherwise.
Nothing in these terms affects any liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.
These terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us.
Any failure by us to exercise or enforce any provision of these terms shall not constitute a waiver of such provision.
These terms and the relationship between you and us shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute will be decided by the English courts.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Perpetual Notion Ltd’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit
oflicense and not an exchange of title, and under this permityou may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial
use ,or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Perpetual Notion Ltd’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Perpetual Notion Ltd whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on Perpetual Notion Ltd’s site are given “as is”. Perpetual Notion Ltd makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other
warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Perpetual Notion Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should Perpetual Notion Ltd or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Perpetual Notion Ltd’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Perpetual Notion Ltd or a Perpetual Notion Ltd approved agent has been told orally or in
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on Perpetual Notion Ltd’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Perpetual Notion Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Perpetual Notion Ltd may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Perpetual Notion Ltd does not, then again, make any dedication to
Perpetual Notion Ltd has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Perpetual Notion Ltd of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Perpetual Notion Ltd may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with Perpetual Notion Ltd’s site should be administered by the laws of the country of England & Wales Perpetual Notion Ltd State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.